Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Today made me realise that sometimes all you can do is listen. There are some things that no words can resolve. As I sat alone, crying, wondering who to call I decided that I didn't want to call anyone. What could I say. It's my pain. I know I am loved. The support is there, within my reach, but sometimes, sometimes it is better to just absorb the pain alone.
Monday, August 9, 2010
This is a fun idea that I got suckered into. Maybe it's just plain old greed. I wanted to see what my friend would make for me and so I now have the privilege of making something for some other lucky individuals. The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. That gives me a good five months to get it done!
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange (but don't expect my gift to be too strange because I am not good at coming up with strange things:).
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!*